Sunday, June 18, 2017

Week 17: The Last Post of the Semester!

Hey guys!

I'm currently running on fumes right now while juggling two papers, but let's not talk about that. This is my last post before I finish this semester! Fortunately for you, the 10 or so people still reading my blog, I've got another 2 months before I actually get back to the US.
I should mention that today is Father's Day! I'm not going to give my dad a sappy post because I know he'd like that too much. But happy Father's Day to you, Dad.
When I last posted, I was halfway done with my classes. This week has mostly consisted of writing (okay, it's mostly consisted of trying to write and winding up on Netflix or something). But in between trips to the library, I've had some nice moments.
On Wednesday, my apartment finally got around to having a group dinner. We ordered pizza and had chocolate fondue in our living room. It's been rare for all of us to be in the same place, so it was nice to take a night off to just hang out with friends. 
After dinner, a few of us went to Darling Harbour to see Vivid again. We didn't have much time before they shut the lights off for the night, but we did get to sit in front of the Contemporary Art Museum and watch the projections for a little while. Here's a photo:



A post shared by Emily (@emilyhannahk) on

Everything else that's on my mind is school related and I don't want to write about school. So I'm going to leave it here. I'll see you next week for my first week of VACATION!!! (That word sounds so good right now.) Here's one more photo to tide you over.



A post shared by Emily (@emilyhannahk) on

No comments:

Post a Comment