So it's the night before my last week of classes. By midnight on Friday, I'll have (hopefully) taken a quiz, finished a 1,500 word take-home final, written a 2,000 word essay, and created a 1,650 word short story. Ideally, at least 2 of those things will have gone fairly well.
But I can't think about anything but finals for more than 2 minutes before my mind goes back to the mountain of work that I have to do. So I don't have anything to write about today. Or if I do, I can't focus on it long enough to mold it into a blog post.
Instead, I'm gonna post some photos that haven't made it onto the blog yet. Sorry to anyone who follows me on Instagram; you've seen these all before. If you're not following me on Instagram, you should do that.
I hope you enjoy these pictures. I'll see you next week when I'm warming up for my second (and last) round of finals.
No comments:
Post a Comment