Hey all!
So I'm in the thick of finals right now. Last night, after many mishaps ranging from a SEVERE lack of motivation to Microsoft Word deleting my outline, I submitted my third out of five final assignments. Now I'm completely finished with half of my classes!
I've got two more papers to write. Since they're due a week from Monday, I was able to take an easy day today. I slept in, which was glorious, went grocery shopping, and cooked myself dinner. The only school-related thing I did today was read a book– it was Fun Home, a graphic novel that I'd been meaning to read for over a year now (ever since I saw the Broadway musical).
My time in Sydney is winding down, but lately I've been too busy to do much of anything fun. Maybe in the coming week I'll be able to sneak away for a cool activity, but it might have to wait until after the 19th, when I'll (hopefully) be done with these last papers.
I do have some cool things to talk about though. I found out yesterday that I'll be working in a psych lab next semester! I'm really pumped about this opportunity to do some #adulting and gain some #relevantexperience while I'm at it (that's how you use #hashtags right???).
And on the total opposite end of the spectrum from school, I booked a trip up to the Great Barrier Reef for right before I leave Australia. This is a bucket-list item for me, which is strange because I don't have a bucket-list.
But for right now, I've got to get back to the grind for my last week of paper writing. I'll see you next week as I'm finishing them up (or, if I can be on top of things for once, when I've finished a day early *fingers crossed*)
Until then, I hope the rest of you have a week that is much more restful than mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment